Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't unlock iPhone by apple watch

Just updated iOS (14.5) for my iPhone 12 & watch os(7.4) for my apple watch 6

enable feature to unlock iPhone with apple watch from settings.

Still can't unlock iPhone with my apple watch 6

watch face showing "iPhone unlocking with this Apple Watch" and got stuck . And i need to insert pin for the iPhone as before to unlock the phone. please give solution for this

iPhone 12

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

May 11, 2021 11:01 AM in response to forkanAhmed

I had the same problem - it worked for a while and then today stopped working. I did a hard reset on my phone (up volume, down volume, then hold power switch). Then I reset and cleared the watch, paired it again, and restored from the latest backup. On my phone, had to go to Settings / Face ID & Passcode / Unlock With Apple Watch and turn it back on again. Working again now. If you get that message again on your watch when unlocking your phone with a mask on, simply press the round button on the watch to dismiss it. If you tap Lock iPhone, you'll have to enter your passcode on the phone the first time you try to unlock with a mask on.

Can't unlock iPhone by apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.