Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm able to update my iTunes on DELL laptop?

Hi,

For 5 days I'm suffered from iTunes, it's not opening or not updating. Try to fixing troubleshooting and many videos watched, but all fail. please help me out to fix the issue.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 2:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 8:25 AM

Hello, brishabh.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post, we understand you're having troubles with iTunes on Windows. We'd be glad to help out. This article here has some good steps to take when you can't update iTunes: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Are you getting any specific errors when launching iTunes? Resolve issues between iTunes and third-party security software - Apple Support

You may have to reinstall iTunes, check out this article for more information: Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later - Apple Support

Keep us updated.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 8:25 AM in response to brishabh

Hello, brishabh.

From your post, we understand you're having troubles with iTunes on Windows. We'd be glad to help out. This article here has some good steps to take when you can't update iTunes: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Are you getting any specific errors when launching iTunes? Resolve issues between iTunes and third-party security software - Apple Support

You may have to reinstall iTunes, check out this article for more information: Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later - Apple Support

Keep us updated.

Cheers!

Apr 28, 2021 8:25 AM in response to brishabh

Hello, brishabh.

Keep us updated.

Cheers!

I'm able to update my iTunes on DELL laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.