Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

every single time lately that my apps need an update it requires my password, and it always says It always offers me to change my password ,so that I did and than suddenly appears that my ID mail is another mail of mine who is not even in use, and any other thing that I need to do the mail is correct and the password as well, just when I need to download or upgrade my apps on my phone ,another mail appears, what do I need to do?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 2:46 PM

Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren't in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your Apple ID if desired. If the apps are in your Purchases History, contact iTunes Support.

Purchase History Review

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 2:46 PM in response to Daniellemeiri

Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren't in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your Apple ID if desired. If the apps are in your Purchases History, contact iTunes Support.

Purchase History Review

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.