Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my my watch with the watch OS 7.4 update. It turns off all of the complication settings. some of them won’t turn on and the ones that do, barely have any options to choose from. It happened to all of my faces.

I updated my watch with the watchOS 7.4 update. It turns off all of the complication settings on my faces. some of them won’t turn on, and the ones that do, barely have any options I can add. For most of them, I only have the option to add the date, battery and cellular? It happened to all of my faces. Has this happened to anyone else, is there a way to fix this?

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 5:24 AM

If it were me, I would

1. Unpair the the watch from the iPhone.
  2. Delete the watch app
  3. Force restart the iPhone
  4. Download and reinstall the Watch app
  5. Pair the watch back to the iPhone setting it up as new.
1 reply

I updated my my watch with the watch OS 7.4 update. It turns off all of the complication settings. some of them won’t turn on and the ones that do, barely have any options to choose from. It happened to all of my faces.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.