Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud stroage

i have 2.2 gigs of free data on my icloud storage but when i go into finder then go to icould drive it says icloud storage is full. Does anyone know why? (Don't mind my grammar)

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 1:59 PM

Hey there, Thor0602!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Managing your iCloud storage is super important and we're happy to try and shed some light on what might be going on.

To start, it's important to double check that you're signed in to iCloud and are using iCloud Drive on all your photos. Here is how you can make 100% sure that everything is set up from square one in the way it should be: Set up iCloud Drive

Once that has been completed, we'd recommend checking that you are signed in with the same Apple ID email address across all of your devices. If more than one ID is in use, it can cause confusion since it's not guaranteed that the iCloud storage will be shared across those accounts (Share an iCloud storage plan with your family)

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 1:59 PM in response to Thor0602

Hey there, Thor0602!

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Managing your iCloud storage is super important and we're happy to try and shed some light on what might be going on.

To start, it's important to double check that you're signed in to iCloud and are using iCloud Drive on all your photos. Here is how you can make 100% sure that everything is set up from square one in the way it should be: Set up iCloud Drive

Once that has been completed, we'd recommend checking that you are signed in with the same Apple ID email address across all of your devices. If more than one ID is in use, it can cause confusion since it's not guaranteed that the iCloud storage will be shared across those accounts (Share an iCloud storage plan with your family)

Cheers!

iCloud stroage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.