Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil

is there anyway I can track my Apple Pencil that I misplaced

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 6:50 PM

Niccolas-215 Said:

"Apple Pencil: is there anyway I can track my Apple Pencil that I misplaced you can't track your device electronically."

-------

Backtrack your Locations:

I. Start Here:

II. Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations: If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities: Perhaps it was found and was turned in.
  • Ask Others: Check with others you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

III. Looking Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk, or under the seat of your car. It might be sitting there. I thought I lost mine, but, they were in the palm of my hand, interestingly enough.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2021 6:50 PM in response to Niccolas-215

Niccolas-215 Said:

"Apple Pencil: is there anyway I can track my Apple Pencil that I misplaced you can't track your device electronically."

-------

Backtrack your Locations:

I. Start Here:

II. Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations: If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities: Perhaps it was found and was turned in.
  • Ask Others: Check with others you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

III. Looking Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk, or under the seat of your car. It might be sitting there. I thought I lost mine, but, they were in the palm of my hand, interestingly enough.

Apple Pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.