Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to Top Sites in Safari 14.1? I lost all my sites.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 7:31 PM

6 replies

Jun 6, 2021 9:18 AM in response to Northernlights 2

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Safari Feedback

May 4, 2021 3:03 PM in response to dominic23

If "Top Sites" is no longer, why is it featured prominently on my start page (latest OS and Safari)? Why am I allowed to drag URLs to the "Top Sites" button at the left of my favorites (it never works), if "Top Sites" is no longer? What was so bad about TS that Apple had to remove it? It was one of my (and many other's) favorite features. Why, even though the start page says they are, are not my "Frequently Visited" sites there at all? Please give us Top Sites back!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.