Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upgrade iPhoto to work with macOs?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 8:05 AM

Photos for Mac is the official successor to iPhoto since five years. When you launch Photos it will automatically open your last used iPhoto Library and you can access your photos again. If Photos cannot find your iPhoto Library, quit it again and hold down the options key ⌥ while launching Photos again. When the library chooser dialog appears, select the iPhoto Library.

Here is a user guide for Photos: Photos User Guide for Mac - Apple Support. Clich the "Table of Contents" link to see more.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 8:05 AM in response to lillieredd

Photos for Mac is the official successor to iPhoto since five years. When you launch Photos it will automatically open your last used iPhoto Library and you can access your photos again. If Photos cannot find your iPhoto Library, quit it again and hold down the options key ⌥ while launching Photos again. When the library chooser dialog appears, select the iPhoto Library.

Here is a user guide for Photos: Photos User Guide for Mac - Apple Support. Clich the "Table of Contents" link to see more.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.