Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store

I delete in my device the app “App Store”. How can I put it again ? Thanks

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 10:00 AM

You cannot delete the App Store from an iOS device. You can move it to the App Library, or into a folder, but it cannot be deleted.

Use the Search option to find it by swiping down from the middle of the screen, if it's in a folder it will tell you which one.

If you moved it to the App Library, you can swipe all the way to the right most screen and look for it there, then drag it back to a Home Screen.

See here: link-> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 10:00 AM in response to maurizio234

You cannot delete the App Store from an iOS device. You can move it to the App Library, or into a folder, but it cannot be deleted.

Use the Search option to find it by swiping down from the middle of the screen, if it's in a folder it will tell you which one.

If you moved it to the App Library, you can swipe all the way to the right most screen and look for it there, then drag it back to a Home Screen.

See here: link-> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.