Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless charging iPhone 12

I have a Belkin wireless charger, but my iPhone 12 won’t charge. The light on the charger flashes, the phone charges for a few seconds and then it stops. The charger worked perfectly with my iPhone 10. Do I now have to get a different wireless charger?

iPhone 12

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 12:55 PM

Try taking your case off if you have one on your phone. Sometimes a case can block the wireless charging.

If you have another phone that is wireless charging capable, see if that one accepts the charge. This will tell you whether the charger or the phone is defective.

Refer to this link for further support: How to wirelessly charge your iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2021 12:55 PM in response to 84iPhoneuser

Try taking your case off if you have one on your phone. Sometimes a case can block the wireless charging.

If you have another phone that is wireless charging capable, see if that one accepts the charge. This will tell you whether the charger or the phone is defective.

Refer to this link for further support: How to wirelessly charge your iPhone - Apple Support

Apr 28, 2021 1:02 PM in response to Cruzermur

Thanks, but I’ve already tried all of these suggestions and the problem remains. The wireless charger does work on other devices. I read that it may be a software bug, but I’ve just updated my phone and that didn’t solve the problem. I suppose I’ve lost the use of a wireless charger then, which is really disappointing and weird, considering my phone charges with a number of wired chargers.

Wireless charging iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.