Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPassword - iOS 14.5 - The Developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS.

So, I updated my iOS to 14.5 Now when I attempt to open iPassword (an old app) I get that message. I've looked online and can't find any contact information, on how to get to the data. I have years of passwords that I now can't get to.

I do have a PRO version, that I would like to be able to import (possibly) the data from the "regular" version.

This would be so screwed if I can't get to the data. Anyone have suggestion?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 4:47 AM

You can find it on codewit.in. Hope they can solve it.

This app have 2 ratings, 1.5 ★☆☆☆☆, no contact info and last update was 2 years ago! ) I suggest you from now on to keep your passwords on Apple Keychain Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Hope this helps and solves your question. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

Bodyxs 

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2021 4:47 AM in response to Swisschard

You can find it on codewit.in. Hope they can solve it.

This app have 2 ratings, 1.5 ★☆☆☆☆, no contact info and last update was 2 years ago! ) I suggest you from now on to keep your passwords on Apple Keychain Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Hope this helps and solves your question. Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

Bodyxs 

May 3, 2021 10:34 PM in response to MCBS13

Unless you need Android, Windows with cross platform capabilities, anyway it will be uselful because those systems have no high level security standards. neither their apps. Mo one beats Apple Keychain, and this is Apple Coomunity, not "iPassword forum".

As I've mentioned above, iPassword was updated 2 years ago... An app that store all your most important data as your passwords with no contact, will never happen with Apple.

iPassword - iOS 14.5 - The Developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.