Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting a message on my iPhone it may have a virus

iPhone says it may have a virus

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 6:34 AM

Where are you seeing this message?

Is it coming from safari? - Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Is it coming from the calendar? Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

There is no known virus or malware that affects non-jailbroken iPhones. However, there are people who want to trick you into thinking your device is infected.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2021 6:34 AM in response to beckypriest

Where are you seeing this message?

Is it coming from safari? - Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Is it coming from the calendar? Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

There is no known virus or malware that affects non-jailbroken iPhones. However, there are people who want to trick you into thinking your device is infected.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

I keep getting a message on my iPhone it may have a virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.