Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repeated problems in reaching websites

After updating my system,, I keep getting a message that "a problem repeatedly occurred " when I try to get to websites on Safari

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 4:12 PM

Hello Marsbar02,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you’re having some trouble accessing websites on Safari following a system update. We’d be happy to help.

Was this a supplemental update or did you update to a newer version of macOS?

You may want to check out the solutions in If Safari doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected.

We would also recommend keeping your Mac up to date with the latest version of macOS. The Safari browser is updated as part of the macOS on Mac computers. Make sure to Back up your Mac with Time Machine before downloading and installing any updates following the steps in How to update the software on your Mac.

Have a wonderful day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 4:12 PM in response to Marsbar02

Hello Marsbar02,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you’re having some trouble accessing websites on Safari following a system update. We’d be happy to help.

Was this a supplemental update or did you update to a newer version of macOS?

You may want to check out the solutions in If Safari doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected.

We would also recommend keeping your Mac up to date with the latest version of macOS. The Safari browser is updated as part of the macOS on Mac computers. Make sure to Back up your Mac with Time Machine before downloading and installing any updates following the steps in How to update the software on your Mac.

Have a wonderful day!

Repeated problems in reaching websites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.