Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any way to adjust media volume during calls?

Hey!

When I am on the phone with someone and I want to listen to music, videos, sounds, etc. during the call, the media volume is too low to be listened too. When turning up the volume using the side-buttons, the sounds get louder, although they are still too low, while the call member gets extremely loud. Therefore turning the volume up during calls, just for media, is not a possibility.

On Android e.g. there are distinct volume sliders for media, calls and system sounds (ringtone, ...). Is there a similar way to do this for iOS? If not, is there any way to contribute feedback or a feature request, which might be considered in the future?

Edit I should have added, that using the software volume slider in control center, does not help. The media volume will not change!

Thank you very much and stay healthy!

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 5:50 PM

Hey Paulhlschr, Thanks for posting your question about your media volume in the Apple Support Communities! During a phone call you are only able to control the volume of the call and not the media separately. If you would like to submit feedback for this particular issue you can do so by submitting it to the Product Feedback page. Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 5:50 PM in response to paulhlschr

Hey Paulhlschr, Thanks for posting your question about your media volume in the Apple Support Communities! During a phone call you are only able to control the volume of the call and not the media separately. If you would like to submit feedback for this particular issue you can do so by submitting it to the Product Feedback page. Best wishes.

Any way to adjust media volume during calls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.