Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove Bing redirect on new iPhone 11

My iPhone 11 is set for Google's search engine, but is redirected to Bing. I've tried changing it to the other search engines (Yahoo etc) and restarted the phone, yet it still goes to Bing. How do I remove this Bing redirect on an iPhone 11?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 8:25 AM

Hello Haynes1965,

We understand you are having an issue with your search engine results routing to Bing and we're happy to help. Does the issue only occur when entering certain search info? In Settings > Safari, does it still show the Search Engine set to Google? Lastly, have you tried clearing your Safari history in Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data before attempting to search for more content?

Best regards

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 8:25 AM in response to Haynes1965

Hello Haynes1965,

We understand you are having an issue with your search engine results routing to Bing and we're happy to help. Does the issue only occur when entering certain search info? In Settings > Safari, does it still show the Search Engine set to Google? Lastly, have you tried clearing your Safari history in Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data before attempting to search for more content?

Best regards

Remove Bing redirect on new iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.