Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi my Apple Watch heart rate “ chart unavailable “ what should I do ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 4:51 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2021 8:29 AM in response to chhinh

Hello chhinh,

Thanks for taking the time to post your question to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're experiencing some issues with your Heart Rate chart.

First, we'd recommend confirming that Power Saving Mode isn't enabled on your Apple Watch as this would turn off the heart rate sensor to conserve power. Use the Workout app on your Apple Watch

Clean the sensor on the back of your Apple Watch and ensure there's no damage present. How to clean your Apple Watch

For the best results, you'll also want to confirm that your watch is the correct fit: Wearing your Apple Watch

After completing these steps, if you're still experiencing issues with your Apple Watch reading your hear rate, contact Apple Support here: Get Support

Regards.

Hi my Apple Watch heart rate “ chart unavailable “ what should I do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.