Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to cancel Babbel language app in my subscriptions but it’s not giving me the option to do it.

I am trying to cancel a subscription to Babbel and it’s not giving me an option to do so in my subscriptions.

iPhone 8 Plus, 14

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 7:26 AM

Do you see it when you go to Settings/[Your name]/Subscriptions? If you do see it does it say “Expires” and a date? If so, it has been canceled. If it shows Next Billing Date tap on it and tap Cancel Subscription.

If it doesn’t appear at all then either you subscribed using a different Apple ID or you subscribed directly with the app provider, and not with Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 7:26 AM in response to finckle

Do you see it when you go to Settings/[Your name]/Subscriptions? If you do see it does it say “Expires” and a date? If so, it has been canceled. If it shows Next Billing Date tap on it and tap Cancel Subscription.

If it doesn’t appear at all then either you subscribed using a different Apple ID or you subscribed directly with the app provider, and not with Apple.

I am trying to cancel Babbel language app in my subscriptions but it’s not giving me the option to do it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.