Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not make new Apple ID.

I’ve bought used IPhone. With an effort to create new Apple ID I got message that limit of accounts on this device is exceeded. What can I do to create new Apple ID?

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 2:29 PM

Create a new ID (if necessary) and sign into iCloud using the same Apple ID on another Apple device/computer. You should then be able to sign in.

The maximum number of free accounts have been activated

Apple ID - create a new.      

Apple ID – Create        

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    

Or contact Apple ID Support.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 2:29 PM in response to Denisbo

Create a new ID (if necessary) and sign into iCloud using the same Apple ID on another Apple device/computer. You should then be able to sign in.

The maximum number of free accounts have been activated

Apple ID - create a new.      

Apple ID – Create        

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    

Or contact Apple ID Support.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Can not make new Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.