Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Funds versus Apple Pay

Here is my situation. I would like to pay for a potential MacBook Air using my Apple ID funds (have traded in previous MacBook Air for a credit) - but I believe that during the check-out process my only two options are 1. Personal Credit Card Account or 2. Apple Pay (Not Apple ID) My questions, I suppose are:

1. How do I transfer my Apple ID funds to the Apple Pay account so that I might check-out successfully?
  2. If it is not possible to do so - is there another way for me to be able to pay for my product using my credits/funds that are in my Apple ID account? (Hope that makes sense?) Super thankful for anyone’s advice/support. Happy Friday!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 11:26 AM

You can use your Apple Account Balance as a payment method when checking out (and note that you can use multiple payment methods for a single purchase). See the information in: Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply

Apple ID Funds versus Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.