Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes

How do I deauthorize a computer I no longer have?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 9:59 AM

Havenotchanged6 Said::

iTuenes: How do I deauthorize a Computer I no longer have?

———

-

365-Day Waiting Period to “Deauthorize All”

Being this computer is no longer accessible to you at the moment, you cannot deauthorize it directly through iTunes (or the TV app or the Music app) on the computer, right away. You’d have to wait until the 365-day waiting period is over to successfully can deauthorize all devices remotely (meaning with them not in your hands).

Where to Go to Rid of this Device?:

Go here and perform as instructed: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2021 9:59 AM in response to Havenotchanged6

Havenotchanged6 Said::

iTuenes: How do I deauthorize a Computer I no longer have?

———

-

365-Day Waiting Period to “Deauthorize All”

Being this computer is no longer accessible to you at the moment, you cannot deauthorize it directly through iTunes (or the TV app or the Music app) on the computer, right away. You’d have to wait until the 365-day waiting period is over to successfully can deauthorize all devices remotely (meaning with them not in your hands).

Where to Go to Rid of this Device?:

Go here and perform as instructed: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.