You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Airtag won’t connect to 6s+

My iPhone 6s+ shows no connection when I try adding my new airtag in the Find My app. Location service is on, Bluetooth is on, software is 14.5, tag did chirp. Nothing happens when brought next to my phone. I’ve reset the tag (5 chirps), and in frustration, I “removed” it once, too. Any advice?

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 5:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 8:25 PM

Greetings Devz1!

Looks like you are having some trouble enabling an AirTag with your iPhone 6s+. We are happy to help look into this! Make sure you have all of the qualifications listed here: Set up your AirTag using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the issue continues after those steps, get in touch with Apple Support directly: Get Support.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2021 8:25 PM in response to Devz1

Greetings Devz1!

Looks like you are having some trouble enabling an AirTag with your iPhone 6s+. We are happy to help look into this! Make sure you have all of the qualifications listed here: Set up your AirTag using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If the issue continues after those steps, get in touch with Apple Support directly: Get Support.

Take care!

New Airtag won’t connect to 6s+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.