Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know my Apple TV subscription free for one year but it’s showing me that it is free only for 7 days

I have purchased new I phone 12 but I did not get my Apple TV subscription free of one year. Why it is showing me only 7 days free ??

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 7:53 AM

Users have to redeem the offer within the first three months, on their new eligible Apple device in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 7:53 AM in response to ajeet225

Users have to redeem the offer within the first three months, on their new eligible Apple device in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

May 1, 2021 1:35 AM in response to ajeet225

Hello Welcome to Apple's community

Apple Tv+ subscription is only free for a year when you buy a new apple product ( iPad, Mac, iPhone, Apple Tv) accessories are not included only products which I've mentioned . So if you have bought any new apple product you can claim your apple tv+ subscription right from your apple tv app and other than that you can use 7 days free trail then 99₹ Per month and 999₹ for a year.

I want to know my Apple TV subscription free for one year but it’s showing me that it is free only for 7 days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.