Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't sync my iphone 10 with my Itune music from window computer. And my MacNook too. I tried many times.

How can I sync Itune music from window computer to Iphone X and Macbook?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 1, 2021 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 7:47 AM

Hello Cow2021,

We understand you're looking to sync music to your iPhone, and we'd like to get you pointed towards a resolution. Get started here: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

This article will get you to steps for iTunes and Finder. If you'd like to transfer your entire library continue with the steps found here: Back up and restore your iTunes library on your PC

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 7:47 AM in response to Cow2021

Hello Cow2021,

We understand you're looking to sync music to your iPhone, and we'd like to get you pointed towards a resolution. Get started here: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

This article will get you to steps for iTunes and Finder. If you'd like to transfer your entire library continue with the steps found here: Back up and restore your iTunes library on your PC

Take care!

May 4, 2021 7:10 AM in response to Cow2021

Cow2021,

To help us understand this issue more, can you share the exact behavior you experience when attempting to sync content to your iPhone? More details may help facilitate more directed answers regarding the issue you're seeing. For example:

• What is your current iOS version?
  • If you see an alert or error what is the exact text?

Cheers.

May 4, 2021 12:57 AM in response to Drew_7

Hello Drew_7,

Thank you for your reply.

I could not solved the problems according to the instructions given, instead I copied all the files and save it on USB and then copy back to Itune in my Macbook.

I can't figure out what is the problem to my Iphone X for not able to sync with Macbook. Do you know what the problem is?

Thank you.

I can't sync my iphone 10 with my Itune music from window computer. And my MacNook too. I tried many times.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.