Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add Ticketmaster tickets to Apple Wallet

when I am on the ticket master website I get an error trying to add the tickets to my wallet. It is something to the effect of “an error has occurred try again later “. I searched and found lots of people with similar issues with no resolution. Just a bunch of useless links to how to use Apple wallet. I did find a workaround. Download the Ticketmaster app and then you can access and add the tickets to your wallet. Once added you can delete the app if you wish. The tickets will stay. Looks like it is a ploy to get you to download the app

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 1, 2021 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 3:02 PM

For CWS tickets using a Ticketmaster background app, when I view my tickets I see a bar code but the button to add the ticket to my Apple wallet does NOT appear…any suggestions? I have an iPhone XR, 1.5 yrs old with all SW updates applied…

6 replies

Sep 10, 2021 2:39 PM in response to Bostonowa

Had the experience where we followed the link in email to the My Events. I could pull up the virtual ticket, click on the Add to Wallet. Ticketmaster would try to forward to a link and just sit there and spin

Additionally, nothing ever showed in the Ticketmaster App. That was useless. Tried an unused 10S phone, new email account, new ticketmaster account and new apple account. Tried latest IOS update, Chrome browser (set as default) Same deal, no change. Transfers and returning worked just fine. It was just getting it into the wallet, that was the problem

Workaround: Once you clicked on the Add to Wallet button and it fails to go to the next step, click on the ellipses (...) at the bottom or copy the link. Open Chrome on the phone, paste link. It then goes to the next step, and you can save it to Wallet

It's a ticketmaster failure, possibly tied to that set of tickets. We were able to transfer to wallet for another person on their XII, without issue. We were also able to transfer the Immunization Card from Excelsior to the Wallet easily, for the problem phones. The original platform was an 8 Plus, but the issue seemed to follow the tickets, not the platform or accounts

Oct 22, 2021 10:27 PM in response to Bostonowa

I used the work around downloaded chrome and logged in to Ticketmaster then I was able to see the add to apple wallet now my NBA ticket is on my phone. When I transferred the 2nd ticket to a family member they were able to see the add to apple wallet. Ugh! Just hate that I had to log in from a different operating system. Safari should have been able to do this.

How to add Ticketmaster tickets to Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.