Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I look up old or current text messages

How can I download text messages from a certain number

iPhone 11, 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:27 PM

There is no straightforward way to single out a number/sender and then download the text messages as you have stated. You may open the Messages app ➔ Type the name/number in the Search Field : This will display the text thread that you may be looking for. After that, there is no way to download the thread elsewhere and out of the Messages app. You may begin copy / pasting the messages in Notes if you like.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 12:27 PM in response to Armstead84

There is no straightforward way to single out a number/sender and then download the text messages as you have stated. You may open the Messages app ➔ Type the name/number in the Search Field : This will display the text thread that you may be looking for. After that, there is no way to download the thread elsewhere and out of the Messages app. You may begin copy / pasting the messages in Notes if you like.

Axel F.

How can I look up old or current text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.