Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 is constantly crashing

My iPhone 7 is constantly crashing. How I fix this?

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:05 PM

3 replies

May 1, 2021 12:17 PM in response to iPhonecrashes

(1) Force restart iPhone 7

Press and hold both the volume down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF).  See below if this action does not resolve the issue.

(2) What about available storage space? How much storage space do you have left? If you have very little storage space then your iPhone will behave the way you describe.

(3) You may have a poor battery condition which cannot provide sufficient power for peak performance. What is the Battery Health of your iPhone? Open Settings Battery Battery Health and let us know which percentage you see for Maximum Capacity. Also note what is written under Peak Performance. If your battery's Maximum Capacity shows a value of 80% or less, then it has gone through its lifecycle and therefore should be replaced, according to Apple.

Axel F.

My iPhone 7 is constantly crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.