Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do if I can’t download any apps in my App Store

Why can’t I download apps???

J

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 6:05 PM

Because you provided very little detail I can't help you with much. If its because you don't know your Apple ID Password then you can click the link provided below to reset it. If it is because you simply just don't understand how to do it you can also refer to a different link provided below. It also might be if your under 13 and you have Parental Controls Enabled you will be required to ask for permission from a Parent/Guardian or they might have just simply disabled the App Store, in that case your parents would need to go to Settings > Screen time > Content and Privacy Restrictions.

Since it says you have an iPhone XR running iOS 14 I don't see why it would be because of old Hardwear.

Articles:

Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Hope this answered your question,

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 6:05 PM in response to Owenhave

Because you provided very little detail I can't help you with much. If its because you don't know your Apple ID Password then you can click the link provided below to reset it. If it is because you simply just don't understand how to do it you can also refer to a different link provided below. It also might be if your under 13 and you have Parental Controls Enabled you will be required to ask for permission from a Parent/Guardian or they might have just simply disabled the App Store, in that case your parents would need to go to Settings > Screen time > Content and Privacy Restrictions.

Since it says you have an iPhone XR running iOS 14 I don't see why it would be because of old Hardwear.

Articles:

Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Hope this answered your question,

Cheers!

What do I do if I can’t download any apps in my App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.