Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a replacement phone today put new SIM card in and not working says I need activation code what do I need to do?

Can u help me get the activation code?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on May 1, 2021 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 7:10 PM

Hey Brownsox67,

This Apple Support article talks about what to di if you cannot activate your iPhone. If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

I am thinking this is the part most relevant to your situation "If asked to enter your password as you activate your iPhone, enter the password. (A password prompt means that Activation Lock might be enabled in Find My iPhone.)"

Here is How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

I hope this is helpful,

-Scott (he, him)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 7:10 PM in response to Brownsox67

Hey Brownsox67,

This Apple Support article talks about what to di if you cannot activate your iPhone. If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

I am thinking this is the part most relevant to your situation "If asked to enter your password as you activate your iPhone, enter the password. (A password prompt means that Activation Lock might be enabled in Find My iPhone.)"

Here is How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

I hope this is helpful,

-Scott (he, him)

I got a replacement phone today put new SIM card in and not working says I need activation code what do I need to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.