Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imessage

alright so someone blocked me as a joke but even after they blocked me, i could still get the messages they were sending, but mine weren’t delivering so i just couldn’t reply, and then i blocked them too to try and glitch it out or something, and then they unblocked me and i unblocked them too, i can reciever their messages, but i still csnt send any? i don’t know why, they unblockef me and i unblocked them, i can recieve their messages but i cant respond and it’s been hours, every one else i talk to works just fine except for this person, i’ve tried restarting, i’ve tried turning imessage off then restarting, ive tried the send sms thing, and nothing works, can anyone lend advice?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 1:40 AM

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone ...

Next to the phone number, contact, or email address that you want to block. Scroll down, then tap Block this Caller. Messages.

Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support

Block messages from a specific person or number · In a Messages conversation, tap the name or number at the top of the conversation, then tap the More Info ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 1:40 AM in response to cheesnsbsbb

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone ...

Next to the phone number, contact, or email address that you want to block. Scroll down, then tap Block this Caller. Messages.

Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support

Block messages from a specific person or number · In a Messages conversation, tap the name or number at the top of the conversation, then tap the More Info ...

imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.