Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Knowledge base (kb) articles

Hello,

Is there a place at the apple website where all the kb articles are listed?

These articles are only available via specific search. Would there be a place where they are all listed by category or title or other such convenient way. I tried support.apple.com/kb but it redirected me to the main support page.

MB Pro 2.4GHz early '09, Mac OS X (10.6.4), 2xMacmini, w/FW 1TB HD, 23" ACD, MigliaTVMax,MB 13", 1TB TC, AEB, PBG4, iMacFP

Posted on Jul 31, 2010 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2010 5:55 AM

I'm not aware of a listing. Usually when I need to search for a KB article on a specific topic, I use Google. Google finds it better than Apple's search.

 Cheers, Tom 😉

User uploaded file
4 replies

Jul 31, 2010 6:02 AM in response to Texas Mac Man

Yes, that is what I do too. But thought would be quicker if they were all listed by category or some such organized list.

Of course, one can drill down ONLY to kb articles via support page starting with 'browse support' pane on the left at the main support page.

But then google throws up kb AND other interesting stuff for the same search string.

Apple Knowledge base (kb) articles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.