Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you add AirTag to multiple devices?

Can an AirTag be connected to multiple devices, say my iPhone AND my iPad?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 2, 2021 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 3:12 PM

I think my question is slightly different. My wife and I have different Apple accounts. If like us both to be able to find the airtag on our bike. Is there anyway to do this?

7 replies

May 11, 2021 2:05 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I use the same AppleID on my iPhone AND my iPad. However, the FindMy app on my iPad can only see those AirTags that I registered from that iPad. The iPhone FindMy app only shows the AirTag registered on that same iPhone.

Why? All Airtags are registered to my same AppleID, but do not turn up on all my devices? Maybe I need to bring them further away from the devices I registered them with in the first place? Maybe that device is dominating?

Jun 14, 2021 2:16 AM in response to Baer64

Baer64 wrote:

I think my question is slightly different. My wife and I have different Apple accounts. If like us both to be able to find the airtag on our bike. Is there anyway to do this?

This is exactly what I want to know too. Plus similarly with Airtags if you can use one iPhone to find another iPhone with distance/arrow directions like with Airtags. Surely this would be possible.

Can you add AirTag to multiple devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.