Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

scam text message

Apple sends me scam fraudulent antivirus or other scam survey benefits texts on my cell phone on a daily basis, which is annoying. Attach one of them with a screenshot. Is this the correct link message from Apple?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 2, 2021 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 10:59 AM

Thank you for your quick response. I wanted to know clearly, and I wanted to know what mysterious scams were happening at Apple right now, so I felt refreshed clear. I love apples 100%. After using APPLE, I don't want to use other brands at all. Great features and great immediate support. There were some embarrassing problems, but every time They were really patient and i received a lot of support to solve them. All employees are great. If I'm young, born in this world again or just graduated from college, I definitely want to work for Apple and work globally. Lol I installed the SMS text killer app for the time being. Thank you very much xo

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 10:59 AM in response to Ferd II

Thank you for your quick response. I wanted to know clearly, and I wanted to know what mysterious scams were happening at Apple right now, so I felt refreshed clear. I love apples 100%. After using APPLE, I don't want to use other brands at all. Great features and great immediate support. There were some embarrassing problems, but every time They were really patient and i received a lot of support to solve them. All employees are great. If I'm young, born in this world again or just graduated from college, I definitely want to work for Apple and work globally. Lol I installed the SMS text killer app for the time being. Thank you very much xo

scam text message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.