Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Side button does not work with wallet

Please help me to find the issue with a side button of my IPhone 12 Pro Max.

It is set to click two times and my cards connected to Wallet will appear. And that’s the way it worked in my 11pro max.

It doesn’t work and side button only unlocks and locks the screen.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on May 2, 2021 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 10:01 AM

Hello, MarinaSobolieva. Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand your question and how you are looking to use the Side Button on your device to access your Apple Pay cards. We’re happy to help you with this! 

To start, we’ll want to be sure that the correct features are enabled in the Settings app of your iPhone. 

If you are using the most recent version of iOS already, please open Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. Scroll down to be sure that “Double-Click Side Button” is enabled here. 

If you are already seeing this option enabled, please disable the option and restart your device. Once your device has started again, enable “Double-Click Side Button” in the Settings app once again.

We hope this answer helps you find a solution. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Enjoy! 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 10:01 AM in response to MarinaSobolieva

Hello, MarinaSobolieva. Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand your question and how you are looking to use the Side Button on your device to access your Apple Pay cards. We’re happy to help you with this! 

To start, we’ll want to be sure that the correct features are enabled in the Settings app of your iPhone. 

If you are using the most recent version of iOS already, please open Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. Scroll down to be sure that “Double-Click Side Button” is enabled here. 

If you are already seeing this option enabled, please disable the option and restart your device. Once your device has started again, enable “Double-Click Side Button” in the Settings app once again.

We hope this answer helps you find a solution. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Enjoy! 

Side button does not work with wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.