Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer music from iMac to iPod

I have music on my Mac that I own and want to transfer to my iPod touch. The music is stored in "Music" library.

Posted on May 2, 2021 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 10:20 AM

Hello plbrooke,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are looking for some information on how to sync music from your computer to your iPod. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

Depending on which version of macOS you are running on your computer, you would follow a different set of steps. You can see the different sets of steps to take listed in this helpful article:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

Just select the corresponding link if you are using Finder or iTunes and follow the steps provided to sync your content.

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 10:20 AM in response to plbrooke

Hello plbrooke,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you are looking for some information on how to sync music from your computer to your iPod. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

Depending on which version of macOS you are running on your computer, you would follow a different set of steps. You can see the different sets of steps to take listed in this helpful article:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

Just select the corresponding link if you are using Finder or iTunes and follow the steps provided to sync your content.

Best Regards.

Transfer music from iMac to iPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.