Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPad has been disable how do I fix this?

My iPad has been disabled,how do I fix this?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 2, 2021 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 5:51 PM

See this blue-text link for more info > If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

You will need a computer running Windows or macOS, or a trusted friend or acquaintance with a computer running Windows or macOS, or a trip to or a courier to Apple or an Apple repair provider. There is no means to perform the reset without a computer, other than a visit to or a courier to Apple or a repair provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 5:51 PM in response to Dogmanx

See this blue-text link for more info > If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

You will need a computer running Windows or macOS, or a trusted friend or acquaintance with a computer running Windows or macOS, or a trip to or a courier to Apple or an Apple repair provider. There is no means to perform the reset without a computer, other than a visit to or a courier to Apple or a repair provider.

my iPad has been disable how do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.