Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM card not excess

my iPhone is not connected with SIM card

Posted on May 3, 2021 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 11:08 AM

Take it in to the carrier who gave you the card. They may need to perform an activation on the card.

Also make sure the SIM card is not flipped upside down, and you are using the right SIM card for your phone model.

Often they distribute two sizes as one when you get a SIM card by mail, and the smaller one pulls out for models that can accept that card.

I'm asking this thread get redirected to the iPhone forum as it has nothing to do with Apple's Mac compatibles.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 11:08 AM in response to ashif144

Take it in to the carrier who gave you the card. They may need to perform an activation on the card.

Also make sure the SIM card is not flipped upside down, and you are using the right SIM card for your phone model.

Often they distribute two sizes as one when you get a SIM card by mail, and the smaller one pulls out for models that can accept that card.

I'm asking this thread get redirected to the iPhone forum as it has nothing to do with Apple's Mac compatibles.

SIM card not excess

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.