Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got locked out of my account for trying my Apple ID too many times

I forgot my Apple ID password and can’t send a code to my phone number bc it’s my old phone number

iPad mini 3, iOS 12

Posted on May 3, 2021 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 5:17 PM

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account Recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 5:17 PM in response to Loudmv

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account Recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

I got locked out of my account for trying my Apple ID too many times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.