Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

software update bug

I wanted to update my ios this morning but when I pressed the software update button it showed up this weird page. My current iOS version is ios 14.5

iPhone XR

Posted on May 3, 2021 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 6:32 PM

Click on the Get Support link at the top of this page. I hope they can fix it, but if not it will be logged, and, if it is a broader problem there will be a record of this similar problem.

You can also update using your computer as a workaround if you don’t want to wait for a fix.

8 replies

May 3, 2021 6:00 PM in response to RalfD

I wasn’t answering you.

For your issue try force-quitting the Settings app→Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support, and let us know if that fixes it, because I’ve seen some other reports of this issue and I’m currently just as mystified as you are. I did not have this problem updating our 4 iOS devices.

If that doesn’t fix it try restarting your phone→Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

software update bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.