Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought my AirPods Pro form someone what was selling them and said it was from Apple how can I verify if they’re true and real

I bought AirPods Pro from someone that sells some and they were brand new in a box.. how can I know that they are new and that they are really from apple store not fake ones

Posted on May 4, 2021 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 4:12 AM

Not sure whom the "Someone" that you bought from is? Here is how to view the serial number for a pair of "Real" AirPods.

I find you are best served to purchase from Apple or an Apple Authorized Store. (Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Costco, etc.) If the deal is too good you have to question why.

Find the serial number of your AirPods

1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth. ... Find your AirPods in the list (for example, "John's AirPods").
  2. Tap the Info button next to your AirPods, and you'll see the serial number.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 4:12 AM in response to Lolakezimana09

Not sure whom the "Someone" that you bought from is? Here is how to view the serial number for a pair of "Real" AirPods.

I find you are best served to purchase from Apple or an Apple Authorized Store. (Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Costco, etc.) If the deal is too good you have to question why.

Find the serial number of your AirPods

1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth. ... Find your AirPods in the list (for example, "John's AirPods").
  2. Tap the Info button next to your AirPods, and you'll see the serial number.

I bought my AirPods Pro form someone what was selling them and said it was from Apple how can I verify if they’re true and real

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.