Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An album I purchased is not showing up in my Purchased list under my account

I recently removed an album I purchased from iTunes and went to redownload it, but it is not showing up in the list of Purchased items under my account. However, if I go to the store page, iTunes shows that I have purchased it and there is no option to download. What do I do?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 4, 2021 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 8:01 AM

Hello LrdVampyre,

It would appear that you are unable to find some purchased music to download after deleting it from iTunes. Here is some information that should help.

Start by checking to see if the purchase was somehow hidden. Instructions on how to unhide music can be found here: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2021 8:01 AM in response to LrdVampyre

Hello LrdVampyre,

It would appear that you are unable to find some purchased music to download after deleting it from iTunes. Here is some information that should help.

Start by checking to see if the purchase was somehow hidden. Instructions on how to unhide music can be found here: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Have a good day.

An album I purchased is not showing up in my Purchased list under my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.