Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV error code 21104

Yesterday I subscribed to the Peacock Premier trial though my Apple TV 4K. Apple TV shows a valid Premier trial, but when I load the Peacock app I immediately get an error ‘There’s no information available for In-App Purchases. Try again later. 21104’. This error appears every time I open the Peacock app.

I click ‘OK’ , then I go inside the Peacock app to my account and it shows that instead of the Premier plan I only have the Free plan. And if I choose to upgrade on the Peacock app to the Premier plan I get a message that I’m already subscribed.

when I click on this ‘OK, a new drop down error appears

I checked that I have the latest Apple TV software, I’ve restarted the Apple TV and also unplugged it and restarted, plus deleted and reinstalled the Peacock app. Typical problem solving steps.

Since this happened yesterday with Peacock I checked my other Apple TV subscriptions. No issue with HBO max. I get the same 21104 error code with Disney+ but have no other problems with Disney+ and can watch all its shows.

Maybe related or not, mid last month my Paramount app no longer plays shows. The app loads fine, I don’t get any error codes, but when I go to play a show there is just a spinning wheel that never ends.

I called apple support and on their side valid subscriptions show for each of my problem apps. I reached out to Peacock and they only show the Free plan being in place.

Posted on May 4, 2021 9:43 AM

5 replies

Apple TV error code 21104

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.