Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health and Oura Ring on iPhone 11

I see others have asked similar questions, but the responses have not been useful. Why won't Apple Health sync steps from the Oura Ring or accept it as a device? I've gone through all the processes to link the two accounts and have set my Apple Health to receive data from all possible categories of Oura. I can see there is NO category in the Apple Health app to share steps from Oura Ring. I've also verified that I have the Oura Ring app set up to share all possible activity data with Apple Health. I really need to get Apple Health to accept this data.

iPhone 11

Posted on May 4, 2021 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 11:30 AM

Hello Linda_N,

We understand that you’re unable to sync steps from your Oura Ring to the Health app, and we’d love to help. Let’s check out the section “View your data sources” of this article: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

We also suggest reviewing this information as well: Use Apple Health with Oura - Oura Help

If you’re still unable to sync your steps with the Health app, let’s ensure that you’re running the latest software version on your device as shown here: Update iOS on iPhone

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities to post your question. Let us know if this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2021 11:30 AM in response to Linda_N

Hello Linda_N,

We understand that you’re unable to sync steps from your Oura Ring to the Health app, and we’d love to help. Let’s check out the section “View your data sources” of this article: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

We also suggest reviewing this information as well: Use Apple Health with Oura - Oura Help

If you’re still unable to sync your steps with the Health app, let’s ensure that you’re running the latest software version on your device as shown here: Update iOS on iPhone

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities to post your question. Let us know if this helps.

Apple Health and Oura Ring on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.