Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ESPN App stop supporting IPAD Mini 3?

Why the ESPN app continue asking me to update to IOS 14 if my ipad mini 3 cannot take more updates? the App ask me to update, but when I try to update from App Store it tells me that I need to download an older version as this version only works with IOS 14. But my Ipad cannot be update to that IOS version. So no ESPN App to IPAD Mini 3 users?

Posted on May 4, 2021 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 11:16 AM

pper72 wrote:

Why the ESPN app continue asking me to update to IOS 14 if my ipad mini 3 cannot take more updates? the App ask me to update, but when I try to update from App Store it tells me that I need to download an older version as this version only works with IOS 14. But my Ipad cannot be update to that IOS version. So no ESPN App to IPAD Mini 3 users?

That is correct.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 11:16 AM in response to pper72

pper72 wrote:

That is correct.

ESPN App stop supporting IPAD Mini 3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.