Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see more heart rate sleep data?

I’m trying to find history on my heart rate when I’m sleeping. However, I can only see what my heart rate was during my last sleep. Is it possible to select other days?

Posted on May 4, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 6:14 AM

Good question. I am not sure if there is any nice summary report out for that, but you can view all the recorded data points in the Health app. Browse to Heart > Heart Rate > Show All Data

You may want to suggest a new feature to the product, through the feedback form in here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

There are also many 3rd party sleep apps out there that can deliver and track those deeper insights over longer periods of time.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 14, 2021 6:14 AM in response to haavard82

Good question. I am not sure if there is any nice summary report out for that, but you can view all the recorded data points in the Health app. Browse to Heart > Heart Rate > Show All Data

You may want to suggest a new feature to the product, through the feedback form in here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

There are also many 3rd party sleep apps out there that can deliver and track those deeper insights over longer periods of time.

How can I see more heart rate sleep data?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.