Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Space Gray Aluminum Scratches

Does Apple remove scratches from MacBooks, and how much would that be, I have 2 tiny scratches.

Also, I was thinking about getting the Sky Blue or Space Gray iPad Air. Is there a 128gb option for the Ipad, and if there's not, can anyone recommend good USB C flash drives, high storage like 128GB or 256GB for cheap? Also, can I use my MacBook charger with it, Apple Branded.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on May 4, 2021 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 5:34 PM

1. I do not believe that Apple has a scratch(es) removal service.
  2. No the iPad Air 10.9in comes in either 64GB or 256GB
  3. USB-C storage drives are listed all over Amazon and eBay among other retail stores. Please do your research on those websites and make a decision.
  4. The iPad Air is charged via a built-in USB-C Port. It utilizes a 20W USB-C Charger. If your MacBook Air uses the same port for charging then YES you can use your MacBook's charger to charge the iPad Air.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 5:34 PM in response to Ant2007

1. I do not believe that Apple has a scratch(es) removal service.
  2. No the iPad Air 10.9in comes in either 64GB or 256GB
  3. USB-C storage drives are listed all over Amazon and eBay among other retail stores. Please do your research on those websites and make a decision.
  4. The iPad Air is charged via a built-in USB-C Port. It utilizes a 20W USB-C Charger. If your MacBook Air uses the same port for charging then YES you can use your MacBook's charger to charge the iPad Air.

Axel F.

Space Gray Aluminum Scratches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.