Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i cancel a renewable subscription made by a family member on my account?

My account was used by a family member for a one year subscription. the year is all most up and i do not want it renewed. How can i cancel the subscription from charging my credit card?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on May 4, 2021 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 4:02 PM

Was it done on your account, or was it done on their account through Family Sharing, but charged to you?

If the first one, then you can follow the steps in this support document to find it and cancel it directly form your account: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it was started through Family sharing from their own account on their own device, then it is only charged to your payment method, but must be cancelled through their account by following the steps above on one of their devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 4:02 PM in response to Adelaide Pirate

Was it done on your account, or was it done on their account through Family Sharing, but charged to you?

If the first one, then you can follow the steps in this support document to find it and cancel it directly form your account: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it was started through Family sharing from their own account on their own device, then it is only charged to your payment method, but must be cancelled through their account by following the steps above on one of their devices.

How can i cancel a renewable subscription made by a family member on my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.