Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full Page Screenshot function not working.

I took a screenshot from safari to take a full page but it does not give me the option to a full page. Does anyone know if there is an issues with this?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 4, 2021 8:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 8:26 AM

Hi,

If you want to take the full page screen shot then you need to active the Develop Menu (show develop menu in menu bar) (see below screen shot) through safari preference.

then you have to select the show web inspector (see below screen shot)

then right click the mouse and to select the option "Capture screenshot" (see below screen shot).

Now you will get the full page screen shot.

Thanks

Asuvath

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2021 8:26 AM in response to eddie_kim89

Hi,

If you want to take the full page screen shot then you need to active the Develop Menu (show develop menu in menu bar) (see below screen shot) through safari preference.

then you have to select the show web inspector (see below screen shot)

then right click the mouse and to select the option "Capture screenshot" (see below screen shot).

Now you will get the full page screen shot.

Thanks

Asuvath

May 29, 2021 5:38 AM in response to Edge35

@Edge35 Thanks so much for this very helpful tidbit!! I’ve been searching everywhere for this info - it was driving me nuts not knowing why the options weren’t showing!!! What a simple fix - just don’t put Safari in a folder and the fullpage screenshot options appear ☺️

Edge35 wrote:

I’ll take a guess that you are launching Safari from inside a folder. With the recent update there seems to be a glitch where if you have the Safari shortcut inside a folder the full page screenshot option goes away. Try launching Safari from the App Library and see if that helps.

Full Page Screenshot function not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.