Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I update cellular data,I can’t find it on software update

After I update my phone to the latest version,after few days the network won’t work and keeps asking me to update cellular network but I couldn’t update it

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on May 4, 2021 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 9:29 PM

Makanzzi Said:

"How can I update cellular data,I can’t find it on software update: After I update my phone to the latest version,after few days the network won’t work and keeps asking me to update cellular network but I couldn’t update it"

-------

Contact your Carrier:

You need to contact you carrier about this, as they are the hones you manage your cellular services. I'm not certain why it would ask you to update your cellular data. Perhaps it Is something that the iOS noticed, and you need to ask your carrier for the update.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 9:29 PM in response to Makanzzi

Makanzzi Said:

"How can I update cellular data,I can’t find it on software update: After I update my phone to the latest version,after few days the network won’t work and keeps asking me to update cellular network but I couldn’t update it"

-------

Contact your Carrier:

You need to contact you carrier about this, as they are the hones you manage your cellular services. I'm not certain why it would ask you to update your cellular data. Perhaps it Is something that the iOS noticed, and you need to ask your carrier for the update.

How can I update cellular data,I can’t find it on software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.