Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t use a Apple ID now because I had created a lot of free I’d so I am unable to login now

my Problem is like my phone has created so many free Apple ID now I am not able to login

Posted on May 5, 2021 2:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 9:16 AM

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

This message generally "means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year." See the recommendation in the link on alternative methods for setting up iCloud accounts, e.g. on a computer.

You should still be able to sign in with an existing account, you just can't make more.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2021 9:16 AM in response to geetu65

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

This message generally "means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year." See the recommendation in the link on alternative methods for setting up iCloud accounts, e.g. on a computer.

You should still be able to sign in with an existing account, you just can't make more.

I can’t use a Apple ID now because I had created a lot of free I’d so I am unable to login now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.