Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export 4 mono audio channels (ambisonic)

FCP has imported my ambisonic recording nicely - now all I need to do is export is in the identical way it was imported then I can inject a bit of metadata and post it on YT Ambix.

Has anyone got any idea if any of the audio export options allow this?

Cheers

Michael.

Posted on May 5, 2021 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 3:48 PM

You need to set up roles for the four tracks. Export a master file. In the Roles section of settings create a Multitrack QuickTime file. Add the number of tracks you want and assign the roles to to tracks

I don't know anything about YT Ambix or your media, but this is the way to do if it can be done for your content.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2021 3:48 PM in response to danksm01

You need to set up roles for the four tracks. Export a master file. In the Roles section of settings create a Multitrack QuickTime file. Add the number of tracks you want and assign the roles to to tracks

I don't know anything about YT Ambix or your media, but this is the way to do if it can be done for your content.

Export 4 mono audio channels (ambisonic)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.